Party Entertainment Specialists
Soundimages Roadshow is owned by Wiltshire based Peter Wilson. Peter has extensive knowledge and expertise within the entertainment industry and music business since setting the company up in 1996.
Over this time Peter has specialised in providing the very best for all types of services to numerous venues and events to include weddings, birthdays and all special occasions for both personal and corporate bookings.
With such a vast array of experience, Peter is well known and respected and comes highly recommended. Offering only the highest standards of professionalism and quality equipment, Soundimages will certainly ensure your special event is one to be remembered. The kind of party where its full of life, happiness and laughter, sore feet and you just don’t want it to end.
Please take a look at some of our reviews and the wonderful packages we can offer. You wont be disappointed and we really look forward to hearing from you and getting started on making your event stand out and sparkle. Please warn your guests that they will need to bring plasters or spare shoes or better still, the shoes will all be in the corner anyway with the handbags, just like the good old days.
Music is a very powerful atmospheric element that will capture the feeling in the room and fill your soul to giddy heights. People don’t remember the vol-au-vents, or what colour the curtains were. But they will always remember the atmosphere and how happy they felt.
Music is Life. You can either hear music or feel music. We feel it. Do you?
Why Choose Soundimages Roadshow?
– We have full AA breakdown cover in the event of a breakdown.
– We have £10 million public liability insurance for that peace of mind and most venues need the entertainment to supply the documents.
– All equipment is pat tested for safety.
– We have over 70,000 songs from the 60s to date and don’t use copied music.
What We Have To Offer
Our music collection spans all genres, including:
- 60’s, 70’s, 80’s. 90’s, 00’s Chart / Today’s Sounds
- Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Country & Line Dancing
- Corporate Events
- Wedding Entertainment
- Party Entertainment Hire
- Kids Discos
- Birthday Discos
- Christmas Party Discos
- Karaoke Disco Hire
Code Of Ethics To Our Clients
Our audio systems give excellent quality sound at both high and low volumes. We only use high quality equipment, including Cerwin-Vega sound systems, Peavey amplifiers, Dennon CD Players & mixers. We also use flame lights, green lasers and 8 Abstract VRX intelligent lights. Our Karaoke set-up includes over 4,000 songs with books, 21″ colour TV, microphones and stands. We can also supply snow, bubble and foam machines.
SoundImages Roadshow Agrees To
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct and personal integrity towards our clients and their guests at every event, treating them with dignity and respect.
- Provide all clients with a written agreement clearly stating all services to be provided and all charges.
- Assist the client in any reasonable way to ensure the success of the event, including liaison with other service providers at the function.
- Arrive at the venue in good time.
- Use professional grade equipment which is maintained in a clean and safe condition.
- Dress in an appropriate manner for the event.
- Refrain from making exaggerated, false or misleading claims.
- Exhibit the highest standards of professionalism by maintaining their abilities and striving for continued professional growth.
- Comply with all applicable laws, bye-laws and regulations relating to the event, venue and to the industry
From Small Pubs And Clubs To Hotels, Marquees And Stadiums, Soundimages Roadshow Can Cater For All Sizes Of Venue.
Here’s Just A Small Selection Of Venues We’ve Worked At:
- Swindon Town Football Club
- Corsham Town Football Club
- Devizes Town Football Club
- Westbury Town Football Club
- Bowood House Calne
- Stonehouse Court Hotel Gloucester
- Jury’s Hotel, Bristol
- Angel Hotel Chippenham
- Corsham Rugby Club
- White House Swindon and Gloucester
- The Swan Hotel Birbury
- Bar-Med Bristol
- Comfort Inn Hotel Bath
- Devizes Town Hall
- Lark Hall Inn Bath
- Castle Combe Golf Club
- White Horse Inn Compton Bassett
- Avondale Hotel Bath
- Mount Pleasant Social Club
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester
- Fiesta Havana – Club Cuba Bristol
- Chiseldon House Hotel
- Cirencester Agricultural College
- Cheese and Grain Frome
- Marlborough Football Club
- King’s Arms Hotel Old Town Swindon
- Hartham Park Corsham
- Guildhall Bath
- The Antelope, Upavon
- The Old Mill Bathampton
- Cripps Barn Cirencester
- Bibury Litten Tree Pub Bath
- North wilts Golf club Devizes
- Devizes Amy Base
- Tidworth Army Base
- Shrivenham Army Base
- Chippenham Army Base
- Wheatsheaf Calne
- Bug & Spider Calne
- Churchill House Wootten Bassett
- Forsaken Community Primary School Swindon
- St Marys School, Calne
- Priestley Primary School Calne
- Fynamore Primary School Calne
- Conservative Club Wooton Bassett
- Chippenham Golf Club Chippenham
- Washbourne Court Hotel lower Slaughter
- Cumberwell Park Bradford on Avon
- Police Headquarters Devizes
- Marriot Hotel Swindon
- The Tawny Owl Swindon
- The Wiltshire Golf and Country Club Wooton Basset
- Grittleton House, Grittleton
- Pump Rooms Bath
- Kings Weston House Bristol
- The Pheasant Chippenham
- Assembily Hall Melksham
- Marden House Calne
- The Soho Derrry Hill
- Wellington Barn Calstone
- Calne Town Hall
- Chippenham, Town Hall
- Malmesbury Town Hall
- Marlborough Town Hal
- Hilton Hotel Swindon
- Melksham Liberal Club
- Calne Liberal Club
- Bromham Social Club
- Beaufort Polo Club
- Mill House Chippenham
- Trotting Horse Bushton
- Kingsley RD Community Center Chippenham
- Orchardleigh House Frome
- The Gladstone Arms Chippenham
- Broad town Village Hall
- Conservative Club Chippenham